– about starting a home business?
– Not sure where to begin?
– Work at Home on Your Computer!
– Create Your Business On The Internet!
– Earn Extra Cash At Home!
– Build Your Own Sales Team of Personally Sponsored Affiliates!
– Start your home business on a rock-solid base!
– A solid, reputable company, SFI (Strong Future International).
– There’s nothing to lose and everything to gain.
– More time with your family.
– More money in your wallet.
– It’s well worth looking at SFI and investing in your future with us.
For more information, see SFI…
The attack on Pearl Harbor (called the Hawaii Operation or Operation Z by the Japanese Imperial General Headquarters, and the Battle of Pearl Harbor by some Americans) was a surprise military strike conducted by the Imperial Japanese Navy against the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii on the morning of December 7, 1941.
The attack was intended as a preventive action in order to keep the U.S. Pacific Fleet from influencing the war that the Empire of Japan was planning in Southeast Asia, against Britain and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. in the Philippines. The base was attacked by Japanese aircraft (a total of 353, in two waves) launched from six aircraft carriers.